domingo, 21 de febrero de 2010

AVATAR LOSE


Dear John, the new film based on a Nicholas Sparks' book as The Notebook (one of my favourites films) or A Walk to Remember has taken advantage from the invincible Avatar.
With the amount of 32.4 millions dollars, Dear John won the film of James Cameron, Avatar, after it was considered the number one in the American box-offices for seven weeks.
The director of The Titanic lost for another romantic film.
This one is about a couple in times of war and love. His story is a drama. Surelly we should see it with provisions of handkerchief for our tears and a large bowl of cheesecake (in my case) ice cream. I prefer another kind of movies but I love the director of this one and also the writer.
The first one directed Chocolat and Something to talk about.
The only thing that I hope is that the film won't be as too sweet and sickly as Sweet November.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario