miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

Living here!


I'm from Valencia and I'm living in Castellon. As it is the first year in college I'm not in a flat so I live in a hall of residence with another hundred of students. It is not the hall of residence which is near from the UJI, it is at the heart of the city. Living here is something nice and I'm totally or almost free for do whatever I want. People are happy and friendly and every night is a show. We all are always laughing in some room.
Although there are bad thing such as the timing of meals.
-Breakfast time is from 7:00 to 9:30
-To have lunch we have from 14:00 to 16:00
-Dinner from 20:00 to 21:30

I don't usually eat in my house at these hours so it is odd for me. Neither we can eat what we want, only what there is cooked for us in the dinning room. So if one day i want to eat a cheesecake or an ice cream or a salad I just can't.
The hall of residence that is in the UJI has a little kitchen and you can cook and also have tickets to the university dining room. I think that this is pretty good but it is also more expensive.
I think that the solution is to go to a classmate's flat and cook there if I want to eat something special or make pancakes or 'torrijas' for them.
Last day, before a linguistic class, a classmate brought us a cheesecake made by him. It was delicious and we spoke about meet one day and cook and bake something.
I should look for some recipes to be prepared.
Well I'm smelling our meal and I'm hungry so I'm going to have lunch.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario